Thursday, July 19, 2012

nike air max 95 blue to become celebrities

One hundred thousand yuan.
Hearts doubt, how may reach one billion of the large number of it? According to my projections, one hundred million of heaven, after all, not all people like to play the game I said the idea. Kuaijian following analysis explains my doubts.
As to sell the film, plus some simple story, making it a three-dimensional film became the most popular, and I as the protagonist has become a real celebrity. in accordance with statement of Kuaijian, that is, now I also have a a Now think about it really is so yesterday, I went to the looking in the wrong for the money, I had a queer it seems, she is because I looked like ink in the game's sake. also wonder who Mr. Chen Ziqiao so fancy I turned out to be fancy I can for them money ah! Hey, maybe the next and the game company signed an agreement when some of the requirements.
However, the next moment I am the proud King no, or even shed a cold sweat on his forehead along with well-known although some trouble in the game, but not how, after all, the game, even if some players are crazy, but the game itself limit the behavior of the players, so I will not be affected too much trouble, but not the same in the real world,nike air max 95 blue, to become celebrities, endless trouble will follow. outside of games, and games are two different concept.
As a result, the next time, my spiritual trance, although successive welcomed several dozens of excellent in Shanghai and China within the business tycoons, but I do Rain or shine, neither overbearing nor realm (Kuaijian, after the language), but I know, then I wander off, simply say kind, not when, but fortunately did not say There is, Kuaijian wedding with several dozens of reporters, including the camera as many as a dozen, let me shudder to,cheap the north face, often these cameras aimed at me in this direction, I will use various methods to avoid open to go, even so I still did not escape one tabloid reporter holding a mini-camera shooting. Fortunately, the tabloid reporters after careful investigation, are not given specific information, can only be treated as ordinary of the The groomsmen treated.
In all about Kuaijian to the wedding reports afterwards, I was just best man's identity in less than ten seconds, my mind greatly relieved. But the power of the media is always amazing that weddings a few months later, there appeared a Zhangchen Zi Bridge and affectionate handshake photo, and through a variety of research, my identity guess

No comments:

Post a Comment